DUE TO THE CURRENT PANDEMIC CRISIS, ORDERS MAY TAKE BETWEE 7 - 20 DAYS TO ARRIVE.
No matter how small or big your order is, we're offering you FREE UK DELIVERY!
This is a standard delivery service, which expects to deliver orders in 2-5 days. Therefore, if you require an urgent or trackable delivery service, we would recommend selecting either Royal Mail Recorded Signed For or Special Next Day by 1pm (which incur costs).
We dispatch orders to both UK and international addresses. Delivery is arranged with the following couriers: Royal Mail, ParcelForce, MyHermes, TNT, UPS and IPostParcels. Our decision to use a particular service depends upon the weight of the item, the necessary deadline and the price of the service.
UK customers are provided with the following different delivery services. Additional services can be arranged upon request.
- Second Class Normal: this is the most feasible delivery method and can take from 2-5 days to deliver. The specified time is not guaranteed, but it is usually quick.
- First Class Normal: this is also a feasible method and can take from 1-3 days to deliver. The specified time is not guaranteed, but it is usually quick.
- Recorded Signed For: this delivery method costs more, yet, it can take between 1-3 days and the package requires a signature. This can also be tracked through Royal Mail’s ‘Track and Trace’.
- Special Next Day by 1pm: this is guaranteed to get to you the next morning, if you order before 3pm on a weekday.
- 48 Hour Express: this is guaranteed to get to you in two days if you order before 3pm on a weekday.
Other services that can be arranged:
European and international orders are processed with the following courier service.
- Air Mail: this is specifically for Europe and international orders. This may take between 5-30 days. European orders are likely to arrive quicker than international orders.
- International Express Service: though costing slightly more, this service is guaranteed to get your order to you within 2 - 3 days if you live in Europe or USA or 4 - 5 days if you live in the USA. If you require this service and belong to a different country, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange this service for you.
General terms and conditions regarding delivery :
- The delivery price that is charged to you includes the price of packaging and stationary (e.g.: jiffy-bags) and our delivery handling service, in addition to the cost of the delivery itself. And hence the cost incurred by the courier service is only a substantial part of the cost we charge for delivery.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide an address where the goods can be received. If you are absent when the package is posted, it is your responsibility to organise the alternative means of attaining the package, for instance, leaving it with a neighbour or collecting the package from the delivery office.
- If, for any reason, we are out of stock in a certain item or items, Giant Balloons will write an email to the customer, presenting alternative options, such as receiving a full or partial refund or a replacement of the inexistent product with a different size or colour. Giant Balloons reserve the right to replace them with an item of similar style, colour and theme at the same price or of greater value. This should be a rare occurrence as we use an inventory system for all our products, and the system should not allow one to purchase an item which is categorically out of stock.
- It is our responsibility to dispatch the order while attaining relevant written proof of postage, packaging the order the correct address (given by the customer) and processing the order within the same or next day of receiving payments.
- After this stage, it is the responsibility of Royal Mail and Post Office to ensure that the package has been delivered to the correct address, sent in the correct time-frame and not damaged through the delivery process. If you, as the customer, feel that Royal Mail have failed to deliver your package in the correct time-frame, place or in the correct condition then you should consider taking the following steps:
- Email us. We will search to see if we have any tracking codes to trace the order and look through the relevant proof of postage to show the address that the order was supposed to be sent to. If the product has been damaged, we will investigate whether this problem occurred before handing the package to Royal Mail.
- If our investigation proves fruitless, call Royal Mail directly on 08457 740 740 and notify a complaint. They should investigate the reason and place of the order.
- If they fail to absolve the problem then you should fill the P58 form which aims to retain compensation for the lost items. *Note that Recorded Signed For deliveries can incur larger compensation than First Class Normal. To process this, you will need to email us and we will post you all the relevant evidence required to go ahead with the claim.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of receiving the order. All goods must be returned unopened and unused, in the original packaging within seven days of receiving the order. If this is not the case we cannot make a refund. Balloons which have been inflated will not be accepted.
The costs incurred through returning the item is the responsibility of the customer; please note we are not responsible for returned goods lost or damaged in transit back to us. It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain a certificate of posting or insure the goods against loss or damage.
A customer cannot return their order if they have inflated the balloon and no longer wish to use it or feel that the product is not appropriate for their requirements. If all the aforementioned details are adhered to then we will make a refund to the customer within 20 days from receiving the order. However, the refund will subtract a 10% restocking charge, PayPal or Credit/Debit card fees and the delivery costs that were incurred in the process of your order.